VELUX Offers Installers Window of Opportunity
- VELUX announces new and improved Certified Installer Partnership -
VELUX has unveiled its VELUX Certified Installer Partnership across the UK – which is a new and improved version of the company’s former Installer Partnership.
The initiative is a collaboration between VELUX, its network of installers and TrustMark, the Government-backed scheme to help consumers find reliable tradespeople. The aim is to raise industry standards and support the building trade by offering installers advice and services to help improve their business. These include:
- Improved, bespoke sales leads for VELUX customers, giving installers the opportunity to choose exactly the type of work they want, in the area they want it
- Accreditation from Government-endorsed scheme TrustMark, the only quality scheme for tradesmen that covers the full range of trades in and around the home, giving customers greater confidence in their business
- Listings on the new dedicated installer section of the VELUX website - which receives almost 35,000 visits a year - as well as listings on the TrustMark website which receives millions of visits per year, creating a huge boost in sales leads
- Industry reports with insider information on the latest VELUX products to help generate sales
Richard McArthur, Marketing Manager at VELUX said: “Our new Certified Installer Partnership has been designed to give our network of installers highly tailored sales leads and an enhanced level of support and advice. The TrustMark endorsement will be a significant benefit as it gives consumers reassurance they are working with a trusted installer.”
Annual membership to the VELUX Certified Installer Partnership costs £125 ex VAT. For more information or register your interest, visit velux.co.uk/certified
About the VELUX Group
For more than 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights, decorative blinds, sun screening products and roller shutters, as well as installation and smart home solutions. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 9,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by non-profit, charitable foundations (THE VELUX FOUNDATIONS) and family. In 2016, VKR Holding had total revenue of EUR 2.4 billion, and THE VELUX FOUNDATIONS donated EUR 155 million in charitable grants. For more information, visit www.velux.com.